Friday, August 15, 2008

Seattle and beach road trip!





So I had a press check in Seattle for one of my wine label clients so I took Virginia with me. Virginia checked out Seattle while I did my work and then we met that evening thanks so much to Joseph for a evening sail on the boat he used to sail in Seattle "Obsession"... it was a fantasic evening we enjoed the sail and the incredible views of the city (and of the skppier his first mate) : ) ...and then we had dinner on the warf ...this was followed by a late night drive out to the oregon coast... we arrived at a wonderful beach house and where hosted by jospeh again we enjoyed the beach and naps and our books and just kicking around! it was a great day and VERY far from thoughts of the farm and work!! a much needed day off ...











No comments: