Thursday, August 28, 2008

not just sitting around pickin' berries



I've been painting amazingly and thanks to some encouragement from Carlton Tasting Room have put together an actual art show - it's been a while but I got he brushes dusted off.. the show will be about 50 give or take and is small paintings of --- well farm animals of course : ) I have had a lot of fun doing this show and I think the paintings reflect that... here's the details on the opening I hope all you locals can come see the show..

.











copyright 2008 - please don't download any images on this blog with out my premission

3 comments:

Jess said...

WOW, Clare! Who would have thought that chickens could be so beautiful? Those paintings are amazing. I wish I lived a little closer so I could see them in person. Thank you so much for sharing them on your blog. I love them!

Jessica K

Elizabeth B Merriman said...

I love your chickens, Clare, they have such personality.... cluck, cluck, cluck!

Unknown said...

Clare-

Glad you are painting again, and glad I got to see the new chicken paintings in person! Nice to see them here to remind me how lovely they are!! -Joe