Monday, January 4, 2010

Santa Monica here we come

Brian and I have a work trip planned in a few weeks and I'm VERY excited!!! (big thanks to my brothers and Mary for volunteering to farm sit!!)

It's a wine festival were we will stand all day greeting people and pouring our wine so yes it's work BUT it's a trip together were we get on an airplane and go somewhere where I don't have to do chores and we sleep in a hotel room (see below)!! - it's only a day and a half BUT that's as close as I've gotten to a vacation with Brian in years so I'll take it!!


our hotel!!


(the pool I DO NOT plan on using with my white Oregon body)

So we fly Saturday the 16th do a staff tasting at Tin Roof Bistro who carries our wine and then stay for dinner which should be nice! -


Tin Roof Bistro

and then Sunday is the Pinot Days tasting event... so all you that live in LA come on out this is your chance to taste our wines (and 74 others at your disposal) !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Sounds amazing!!!!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in, not making your bed, perhaps ordering room service, a really lovely view out your window, enjoying your husband's company uninterrupted by anyone or any 4 or 2-footed creatures, meeting new people and making connections for your wine business. It's gonna go fast, savor the moments! Enjoy and Good Luck for a very successful weekend Clare & Brian! Love Bee

Clare Carver said...

umm I hear you!! sadly no sleeping in as check in at the event is 9:30 am but that's ok nice dinner out sat and sun with my sweetie falling into a bed someone else made is good enough for me...

Cecelia (CC) said...

And after a nice dinner, with the steam from the heated pool rising, you just might decide that your luscious body would love to unwind...so take your suit, gorgeous! White is beautiful too...

Clare Carver said...

thanks sister : )