Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cliche YES

so it's new years and I'm revisiting an old resolution that is well quite frankly pretty darn cliche...

I'd like to loose those extra inches I seem to have acquired which I largely blame on my husband for all his amazing cooking and wine -- do keep up the great work Brian and I'll try to control my self a tiny bit as well as adding back into my daily routine 'the slog up the big hill'

I'm bringing back the quarter jar for those of you who have been following this blog since the beginning... This was one of my very first posts...



I went to dinner just before new years at our friends kurt and natalie's house and quite frankly she has totally inspired me - she like I, is knee deep into food and wine... and she just ran a marathon last year and managed remake her body into the thing of beauty that it is... she spoke of wearing her bikini on her recent trip to Mexico... just the thought of one of those makes me cringe... so Natalie here's to you and the new me in 2010...

No comments: