Saturday, March 20, 2010

non farmy post

This post has nothing to do with our farm or with wine - but is something I've been "at" for a long while now - today I tested for and got my green belt in The Shaolin Kempo Martial Art - the test was difficult but satisfying when I was finished --- now I'm going to take a nap : ) and if any of the animals around here get out of line they better watch out ...

if you are wondering what the ranking system is it's the following

white - yellow - orange -purple - blue - blue-stripe - green - green - green stripe -brown- brown - 3rd degree - brown - 2nd degree -brown - 1st degree - black - black -1st degree - black -2nddegree - black- 3rd degree - etc to tenth degree (my teacher is 4th degree and that's pretty amazing)


6 comments:

colette said...

WOW congrats UBER Gal --That takes some eye popping-- muscle burning strength. You have to have such control and learn to accept the pain in a position when holding so still-- uug NO thanks I will just ride my bike up and down these mountains- in Ronaoke. Xox #6

MichaelnHaley said...

Got your voice mail. I am so proud of you! Kick ass. Or shall I say you probably can kick some...

I hope you sleep well tonight-

Love,
M

Clare Carver said...

thanks guys slept VERY well - a little sore today from the sparring me thinks : ) xxoo c

Anonymous said...

That is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey that is great!!!! You kick butt girl!

Monique said...

Congratulations Clare! You ROCK!