Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a nice visit



My brothers (and now our) Friends Jacob and Sharon came by for a couple days "rest" from biking from Seattle to California - see thier blog - they took it upon them selves to work like dogs when they where here and I wasn't complaining one bit - they tore out a big old section of an old fence I've wanted gone for a long time - it was quite the project as it was more like three fences on top of one another and then covered in junk and brambles - They then helped me to move the horse fence to a new pasture which made the boys very happy as they where over due! The next day they picked berries for my freezer and generally pitched in.. I was pretty blown away they kept insisting they where having fun... ok! good with me : ) ... so Thanks guys it was wonderful to see you and hang out - keep the rubber side down...



This is there dog Bruno (who is riding in the burly trailer on the trip!) - Jacob took this picture in the morning I had slept there all night in total bliss with two very snuggly dogs : ) _ Clementine and I both miss Bruno...

No comments: