Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Big Table Farm and Simpatica !!




Simpatica and Big Table Farm are teaming up for a special evening 

'winemaker dinner and spring release celebration'

This will be a multi-course dinner with big table farm wines paired with each course - we will be featuring our spring release wines as well as some extra special bottles -- Brian and I will be bringing some old vintages and big bottles... sold out things things not in bottles yet - you name it ... it will be a super fun evening with good friends and wines... we are still making fine adjustments to the menu but it will be local, seasonal and fabulous - I know for sure one of the courses will feature my farm eggs : ) 


When - Saturday March 16th 2013 @ 7pm
Where - 828 SE ASH ST. PORTLAND, OR 97214 

 $65 per person

call simpatica to reserve your seat (don't delay they will go quickly!)- 503.235.1600
 

(as of 2/24 18 seats left - don't miss out I want everyone that wants a seat to get one!!)

2 comments:

WeekendFarmer said...

Nice! Did I mention I like big, long tables : ) ? I wish I was anywhere nearer to yoru town..I would join!

Cecelia (CC) said...

A superior partnership...but then again, you and Brian already excel at those, so, no surprise there. Have a fantastic evening.