Sunday, January 6, 2013

Did a painting right before christmas that I couldn't share as it was a gift  -- the person who bought it gave to his lovely wife but now that she has seen it I can post : ) - I have been getting back in the studio -- spent the new year break cleaning and purging ... I have started a silver point project I will be sharing soon!!  it's new work you haven't seen before - I'm excited to share but want to get a few more done first as it's a series...


My hens have started laying a bit more now that we are on the other side of to winter solstice.. it's a hopeful feeling to see more eggs coming on... : ) 


And for the fist time this year the elk heard paid us a visit... it's VERY unusual to have not seen them till now - there has been a lot of timber cutting in the canyon and surrounding ares and I think it really effected the patterns... but it was magical to see them a few days ago...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PAINTING! So Happy the elks came to visit - and jealous that you can already feel Spring! At least we have some unseasonably warm temps headin' our way this week, with Wed. forecast saying it'll be in the 40's! woo hoo. HUGS from Wisc.