Saturday, August 27, 2011

who's the bigger pig

Every once in a while I like to do a little Blog contest just for fun to draw out all the lurkers.. : )

This time the winner get's a bottle of the about to be released 2010 Willamette Valley Pinot as it features Don and Roger our current pigs.


Brian named these pigs after Don Draper and Roger Sterling .. so the question is who is the bigger pig... Don or Roger...


courtesy of AMC - Mad Men

My opinion of the TV version is that while Don Does seem to get more women in the sack Roger seems to be a bit more misogynistic about it.. all that being said your guess is to tell me the live weights of these pigs pictured below.. I slaughter on September 6th and will measure them for final weight then... hint I slaughter usually between 275# - to 300# but these boys are both bigger pigs than anticipated...

so type your weight guess in the comments section below one for don and one for roger... I'll announce the winner after the slaughter. Happy guessing...



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take Rodger :)

Bernhardrenk@gmail.com said...

The renk's take Don @325#

Carver Family in Vermont said...

I will give Don a 425 rating and Roger a 378 of course don is the bigger pig but he is so good at making you feel like he just can't help it so well it's ok cause well he is Don Draper for cryin out loud

Francis said...

Don: 379£
Roger: 405£

Cecelia (CC) said...

Don & Who? If it ain't Gregory Peck, why turn on the set?

Don: 333
Roger: 312

Anonymous said...

You know, if I had read the blog correctly this morning, I would have guessed weights ;) So I'll take Rodger at #319 and Don at #301

Joseph said...

Don is coming in at whopping 420 - only cause that is the address of where I work here in Missoula. Go DON Go - eat up big boy! Roger well he is gonna be closer to 380.

Joseph

Glamorous Gourmet said...

Don: 342
Roger: 324

MMMMMM

jscolas1@hotmail.com said...

310 for Don, 320 for Roger!

Greg M said...

337 for Don and 315 for Roger

John Lewis in Beaverton said...

I've got at Roger @ 354 & Don @ 336

John Lewis in Beaverton said...

Scratch the first post. After another lokk at them I'll go with
Don @ 316 and Roger @ 298

Greg M said...

Don at 340 Roger at 317

Clare Carver said...

the actual weights

288 roger
306 don

John Lewis get's the bottle!!

thanks for playing everybody!! cheers! clare