Friday, February 6, 2009

Coming to Napa




I'm traveling to Ca for a quick trip next week - Enoteca in Sonoma who are currently showing about 30 of my paintings will be having an artist reception 5:00 till 6:30. February 12th - I'd love to see you there!

Sonoma Enoteca invites you to an artist reception for Clare Carver



Painter Clare Carver recently re-located with her husband Brian from Napa to Oergon’s Willamette Valley, and now lives on a 110 year-old homestead in Gaston, close to Portland. Clare continues to paint rural scenes on her new home Big Table Farm, and the surrounding area She is enjoying life in the country and the opportunity to create her art. "I paint what I'm around,” Carver said. "I love landscapes and plein air painting so this location is perfect! It's peaceful and a great environment for working."




Artist Reception

5:00 till 6:30. February 12th Thursday

Come taste wine and meet the artist at Sonoma-Enoteca

35 East Napa Street Sonoma, CA. 95476 - Phone:707.935.1200

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to come see your old home - things have been happening here! Big nice things! Come see!
lq

Clare Carver said...

thanks lois I'll stop by! : ) cheers! Clare

ferenge mama said...

woo hoo! cannot wait to see you.

xoxoxo