Monday, February 5, 2007

visit back east...

I've been off the blog for over two weeks ... much to tell : ) .. I had a great trip back east .. I was met at the airport right outside security by my folks and my mom with a giant bunch of flowers!!! wow that was so nice... I've never been greeted with flowers off a plane!! then off to Colette and Bob's house they where amazing host and hostess for an entire week!!! thank you both!!!...

I loved spending time with bobby! he's a gorgeous baby!! : )


I also got to spend some amazing quality time with Kateri, Roger and Sylas and Issac! thanks for dinner! and great to see your school Kateri!!! Time out at Cecelia's and Tim's place was really special as was the horsey time and dinner!! thanks Cecelia!.... Mom thank you for a really super evening with you and dad and dad I loved being able to share in your art in all forms : )

So all in all great visit I loved seeing you all!!! you made me feel very loved and I just ADORE all your kids there are all so unique and fun to spend time with real treasures every one...

I really look forward to hosting each of you out here in OR at some time!!! xoxoxoox

No comments: