Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Paintings -

I just finished some new chickens for Christmas stockings! I'm offering a holiday special - one chicken is $200, 2 Chickens are $375 and three are $550. As an added bonus I'll pack and ship the birds to you for free! (ups ground) ... the chickens come mounted on dark gray painted blocks ready to hang.

(they are all the same size 7.5 x 7.5 out side dim. with the block they are mounted on and the painting it self is 6" x 6")


(if you are interested in other paintings look over there > on the right on my flicker site)

















SOLD ^








SOLD^

7 comments:

karenm said...

HI Clare,

I'm a friend and neighbor of your brother Michael. He told of your farm and blog and paintings. Just wanted to say that I am so enthralled with your paintings. Having spent some time with a brush in my hand makes me appreciate your talent and hard work even more. It's sounds so silly when I try to put it into words.
Truly lovely. I hope someday I might scratch together enough pennies to purchase a chicken or such.
best wishes,
karen

Susan said...

I would like to know what these paintings are selling for?

Susan said...

I would like to know what your hen paintings are selling for.

Susan said...

I would like to know what these paintings are selling for?

Clare Carver said...

susan - please note the text in the top of the post.. cheers - clare

Clare Carver said...

karen - you are too sweet thanks for the nice note - cheers clare

J levine said...

Love your paintings. A true artist. :)