Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Do something

Portland, Oregon has been nominated under the 2010 Do Something Awards in the City category -
The DoSomething Awards honor those who are making a difference in the world. VH1 and DoSomething have nominated Portland because the city encourages the production of local, farm fresh foods. There are an additional four cities in the running to win under the same category.

I'm telling you this for two reasons one I think is great and would love to have Portland win and help put the local food scene on the national stage and two if you click through I get one click closer to winning $500 bucks and if I win I'm gonna donate $250 in Big Table Farm food to the local Portland food bank! to keep the love flowing.


http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/do_something_awards/2010/city/?xrs=synd_BigTableOregonFarm


1 comment:

Cecelia (CC) said...

re post this - it gets lost in all the posts I think