Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Friends... and more of edward...



I think at some point I'll have to do a post of just photos of all our guests with Edward.. I think I have just about every one of our visitors posing with our guard lama... he's just so darn good looking who can resist him... so come visit and get your photo with edward : )






I'll have to say though these two are defiantly giving Edward a good run for his money ...

This post is from when our good buddy Matt came out with his girl Angie just before the holiday








Matt and Brian share a love of all things consumable they both make wine among other things...... They have worked on many a project both for public consumption as well as for personal consumption... Matt is one of our Pork customers as well as a frequent co-creator with Brian in our kitchen and out in the "shop"...

This groovy hat and scarf that I’m sporting in this pict is a gift from Miss Angie that she made!! Thanks Angie.. It was super fun to have you both out hope to do it again soon…

This is a shot Angie took of her man with his wine…"Love and Squalor" gotta love those wine guys… smokin'

this is Matt's label which he entrusted to me… : ) http://www.bluelist.net/portfolio.shtml



and Angie's shot of our dining room... and of course the Big Table... : )

No comments: